Screenovate is a leader and pioneer in wireless device virtualization solutions with a strong patent portfolio, strategic deals, and relationships. Our platform addresses the need to wirelessly connect devices and screens, in a convenient manner and without any compromise on quality, performance, or experience. To make it simple, we really hate cables. One of our major customers is Dell, which delivers our product (pre-installed) with every consumer machine they sell worldwide.
You can read about it and watch a demo video of the product in the following links:
What Will You Do?
• Test and verify the functionality of innovative Windows, mobile, and web applications
• Write/plan and execute test plans on various products and multiple platforms
• Work as part of an agile team in a project-oriented and dynamic environment.
• Take ownership over QA status and reporting for individual project/project releases.
• Lead innovation and productivity processes within the QA team and R&D group in general.
• Participate in monitoring and support efforts for production environments.
What Are We Looking For?
• Excellent oral/written communication in English
• Good workload management and prioritization skills
• 3+ years of experience in manual QA testing
• 2+ years of experience testing mobile apps (iOS + Android)
• Experience with programming languages.
• Strong technology orientation.
• Available for late-night calls (US time), when needed
• Ability to participate in crisis management (QA related) with the project team
• for bug analysis and communication with the client’s QA team members
• Self-learner and quickly adapting to new topics
• Team player.
• Solid understanding of testing methodologies.
Background in QA automation.