Screenovate is a leader and pioneer in wireless device connectivity solutions with a strong patent portfolio, strategic deals, and relationships. We work with some of the largest PC manufacturers delivering to millions of clients worldwide.
This position is for a Swiss-Army Engineer, able to cover many IT and operational needs, and grow into a Developer Operations and Support position.
You can read about it and watch a demo video of the product in the following links:
What Will You Do?
We are looking for a brilliant full-stack developer to take a leading role in the creation of our next generation (brand new…☺) product.
What Are We Looking For?
• Manage corporate IT assets – Various devices, operating systems, networks. On premise and on cloud.
• Account and user administration of various services.
• Pipeline Automation – planning, execution, and maintenance (eg: Jenkins)
• Technical procurement from various markets (US, ASIA)
• Excellent oral/written communication in English
• Good workload management and prioritization skills
• 3 years of experience (or home/military) with Linux, Windows, and network administration.
• Security oriented – experience with Anti-Virus, Firewalls, user-management, and policies.
• Strong technological orientation - self-learner and rapid adopter of new topics (There is plenty of room to grow here).
• Experience with Jenkins or relevant CI/CD (or prepared to and able to learn).
• Experience with Git (beyond the basics).
• Familiar with Android (ADB and Fastboot)
• Can build a PC from components (general technical abilities).
• Familiarity with various AWS solutions.
• Experience in purchasing from both the US and Asia.